Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my first adventure into blogging. I am a recent college graduate with a lifelong love of American history and culture. I have often thought about starting a blog, but have previously found every excuse not to do it. With that in mind, I take to heart the words of Eleanor Roosevelt who exhorted the world to "do one thing everyday that scares you." While I may not blog everyday, I will try to be fairly consistent. Hopefully blogging will not be as scary as Eleanor Roosevelt makes it sound. That said, this is a blog where I hope to write about a wide range of topics in American history, from presidential history to the history of rock n roll. Whether its events from "this day in history" or just things that happen to be on my mind, you'll find it all here. Thanks for visiting my site!

No comments:

Post a Comment